Monday 23 December 2013

... and breathe...

I've previously mentioned how hard I've been working.  Well the show's up & running and it received amazing reviews.

The production is Emil and the Detectives at the National Theatre.  It's a fantastic kids show but like all good children's shows, there's something for adults too.


Without giving too much away, Emil looses his money to a sinister figure but has a marvellous adventure along the way.  It's set in 1920's Berlin and the script doesn't shy away from the social tensions of the time.  The visuals are incredible, referencing the expressionist films of Fritz Lange.

If you have a child or there's a child in your life you'd like to treat, come along! You won't regret it.

4 comments:

Coulda shoulda woulda said...

Will def tell people I know with kids about it plus I might go along too! Merry Xmas x

PEN PHOTO PASSPORT said...

I bookmarked this. I love Berlin and I love theater productions for children. See you there! Happy holidays and hope you got to have a break x

Beautiful Things - Cathy said...

Coulda shoulda woulda - Fantastic! Come along yourself too. It's great fun. Hope you had a good Christmas. x

Beautiful Things - Cathy said...

Chinwags and Tittle-Tattles - Brilliant! It's a lovely show. Happy holidays. x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...