Wednesday 21 November 2012

Hero beauty product - Batiste Dry Shampoo

I'm working all day tomorrow so won't have time to post this so here's an early Thursday beauty review.

**

I'm one of those people who need to wash their hair every day or at the very least, every second day. If I don't, my hair gets greasy very quickly and the scalp starts to smell.

Sometimes, for one reason or another, it isn't always possible to wash your hair so I've been looking round for other methods of keeping clean.  Batiste Dry Shampoo is the best substitute I've found.

Image via poundland.co.uk

It's very easy to use.  Just spray it on, massage into the roots and brush it out. Basically it converts into a powder when it's sprayed on, the powder absorbs the grease from the hair then you brush it out.  

Every dry shampoo works in the same way but Batiste seems to have got the formula right.  With other brands I've found that I've been left with a heavy helmet of unpleasant smelling powder that's quite hard to get rid of and dries out the hair but that's not the case here. The Batiste fragrance is light and pleasant, (I used Blush).  The powder is easy to brush out and doesn't dry out my hair.

Dry shampoo will never replace actual shampoo but Batiste provides an excellent alternative.

1 comment:

Ines said...

This sounds good. I'm on the lookout for a good dry-shampoo as I need to wash my hair every 2 days but sometimes I am in a terirble hurry and having a dry-shampoo is a good option for those days. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...