Tuesday 20 December 2011

Christmas

I know it's a cliche, but Christmas really is one of my favourite times of year.

I love the cold weather and bundling up with colourful knitware.  I love the bright lights of Christmas decorations and how they cheer up a dark grey day.  I love the thrill of hunting down the perfect present for a loved one.

I did my last job of the year yesterday, (I freelance) so it's nice to slow down and spend some quality time with friends and family and of course my wonderful boyfriend.

My cousin and his wife are coming round to my place for Christmas Day and my boyfriend & I are going to cook.  No one really likes turkey so we're going to (try and) roast a salmon.  I'm a little nervous but the way I figure it is, if we stock up on booze, no one will be that bothered if the cooking is a little less than perfect.

What will you be doing for Christmas?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...