Tuesday 11 January 2011

I've returned.

Wow, it has been a long time since I've blogged.  

There are many reasons why there's been such a long break - the main one being work commitments.  Regular readers of this blog will know that I've been looking for work for a while and in the last couple of months my freelance work has taken off.  I've managed to get on the crew for one of London's major nightclubs so my nights have been filled with loud, loud music & very drunk people and my days with sleep, calm & tranquillity.  

Another reason, if I'm honest, is that I find blogging needs a certain level of emotional commitment and at times I find this quite difficult.  Does anyone else feel this way?


To celebrate my return, here's a picture I took recently during the latest snowy weather.  Enjoy.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...